Simple and easy to use, the pump-free Meta Bottle + Microfilter* combines a personal water bottle with a backcountry-ready water filter for hassle-free hydration. Filtering water is as easy as scoop, close, and sip, delivering refreshment from deep in the woods to far-flung adventure destinations.
Can expose you to styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Learn more about Prop 65
- Easy to filter: Simply disassemble bottle, scoop water with the lower half, close, and drink. It's that easy!
- Fast filtering: Enjoy up to 2 liters per minute of filtered water; microfilter lifetime up to 1,000 liters of water.
- Field-ready: Microfilter is easy to clean with tool-free, shake-to-clean technique; quick filter integrity check can confirm proper filter performance.
- Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won't ruin water freshness. Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes.
- Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only); Microfilter is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Packable + Tough: Bottle can be compacted down to half its size (with filter removed), making it convenient to pack. Top half of bottle is impact resistant; flexible lower half is unbreakable.
- BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- Flexible cap lanyard makes it easy to carry & secure bottle.
*Every microfilter is individually tested to meet all EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.