A quintessential all-mountain pack, the streamlined and stable-riding Duthie AM 10.0 tidily and comfortably carries a day's worth of your stuff, including a full-face helmet and pads. The FloatAir™ back panel keeps you cool, while a premium 3 liter reservoir keeps you hydrated with taste-free water.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles—or your media device—from marring scratches.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
|Color||Carbon Envy, Red Alloy, Moss|
|Width (Standard)||9 in|
|Length (Standard)||6 in|
|Height (Standard)||18 in|
|Gear capacity (standard)||430 cu. in.|
|Gear capacity (metric)||7 liters|
|Reservoir capacity||3.0 liter|
|Total capacity (standard)||610 cu. in.|
|Total capacity (metric)||10 (liters)|
|Pack weight (standard)||1 lbs 12 oz|
|Pack weight (metric)||0.80 kg|
|Reservoir weight (standard)||6 oz|
|Reservoir weight (metric)||0.17 kg|
|Total weight (standard)||2 lbs 2 oz|
|Total weight (metric)||0.97 kg|
|Material(s)||160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers|
|Country of Origin||Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|
How do I clean my Platypus bottle or reservoir?
Use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly with hot water. For tough cleaning jobs, add 1/4 cup of baking soda to 3/4 cup of water per liter volume of your bottle or reservoir and shake for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup lemon juice, shake 10 seconds, and vent by loosening cap away from face. Repeat shaking and venting three times. Expel as much air as possible, cap bottle, and allow to soak 20 minutes. Rinse three times with hot water. Caution: When adding lemon juice to baking soda, effervescence occurs and will cause pressure to build in a capped Platypus product.
How do I prevent the water in my hydration system from freezing in cold weather?
Using our Bite Valve & Drink Tube Insulator is an easy solution to deter freezing. Additionally, to help prevent the water in the reservoir from freezing, start off the day with warm or hot water in the reservoir, then pack your extra clothing layers around it. To help keep drink tubes and bite valves from freezing up, sip often to maintain flow, and, after you’ve finished drinking, blow any residual water back into the reservoir. Also, even if you are using the Bite Valve & Drink Tube Insulator, it still helps to keep as much of the drinking tube covered as possible, such as routing it inside a pack, strap, or jacket.