By providing an air-tight barrier in a flexible design, the PlatyPreserve safeguards the flavor of your wine and offers the perfect solution for transporting your wine securely. Whether you're backpacking, cycling, traveling, or at a concert, the unbreakable and flexible container travels comfortably in a backpack or shoulder bag.
- Portable: These flexible and collapsible containers offer an easy, lightweight alternative to glass bottles for transporting and enjoying wine wherever you go.
- Maintain flavor: Food-grade lining of the PlatyPreserve is 100% taste-free, preserving the taste of your wine.
- Dependable: Durable materials ensure superior leak protection.
- Angled Spout: Provides an easy filling and pouring experience.
- Enjoy more wine longer: Transfer unfinished wine into the airtight reservoir to protect the wine's flavor, letting you continue to enjoy it days or even weeks later.
Made in U.S.A.
|800 ML||800 ML (4 Pk)|
|Capacity (Metric)||0.8 liters|
|Weight (Standard)||.8 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.02 kg|
|Width (Standard)||6.3 in|
|Width (Metric)||16 cm|
|Height (Standard)||10.25 in|
|Height (Metric)||26 cm|
|Film||Nylon / Polyethylene|
|Country of Origin||Made in U.S.A.||Made in U.S.A.|
How do I clean my Platypus bottle or reservoir?
Use hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly with hot water. For tough cleaning jobs, add 1/4 cup of baking soda to 3/4 cup of water per liter volume of your bottle or reservoir and shake for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup lemon juice, shake 10 seconds, and vent by loosening cap away from face. Repeat shaking and venting three times. Expel as much air as possible, cap bottle, and allow to soak 20 minutes. Rinse three times with hot water. Caution: When adding lemon juice to baking soda, effervescence occurs and will cause pressure to build in a capped Platypus product.
How do I prevent the water in my hydration system from freezing in cold weather?
Using our Bite Valve & Drink Tube Insulator is an easy solution to deter freezing. Additionally, to help prevent the water in the reservoir from freezing, start off the day with warm or hot water in the reservoir, then pack your extra clothing layers around it. To help keep drink tubes and bite valves from freezing up, sip often to maintain flow, and, after you’ve finished drinking, blow any residual water back into the reservoir. Also, even if you are using the Bite Valve & Drink Tube Insulator, it still helps to keep as much of the drinking tube covered as possible, such as routing it inside a pack, strap, or jacket.